Returns, Exchanges & Cancellations
Returns & Exchanges
We understand that, sometimes, items you purchase are simply not right for your environment. They do not match your décor, or you simply do not like them. If you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason, you may return the item to Lighting Reimagined within 30 days after delivery, or exchange it for something else (restocking fees may apply). We want to ensure you get the right product for your space and our unparalleled selection of modern luxury lighting & décor items from around the world helps make this happen.
To begin the return & exchange process:
- Please contact our Customer Care Team (firstname.lastname@example.org, 877 237 9098) so we can help remedy your situation immediately
- After contact, our Customer Care Team will work to provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) / return call tag – you will typically receive an email with the return address & RMA number within 3-business days after contacting us
- Returned items must arrive back in New Condition including the box (please do not mark, damage or otherwise modify the packaging in any way)
- Write the RMA Number on the Shipping Label
- We do not cover restocking fees or shipping fees for returns
- In cases of returns & exchanges, you will be responsible for the return freight back to Lighting Reimagined (including related fees & charges)
- In certain cases where a shipping return label was provided by Lighting Reimagined to you, the costs of return shipping will be deducted from any refunds for the returned item(s)
- Please note that we do not accept in-person returns at our Littman Bros. Lighting, Schaumburg, IL showroom
- Upon inspection of the returned item(s), a refund will be issued (there may be a restocking fee. up to 25% of the purchase price of the item,
- All refunds will be issued to the purchasing credit card - it generally takes 7 - 14 business days for a refund to be issued (note that this timeframe is an estimate, not a guarantee, & refunds may take longer to be issued in certain circumstances)
We typically waive restocking fees for exchanges. However, any item shipped back to Lighting Reimagined &/or the manufacturer without prior authorization will result in a minimum restocking fee of 50% of the purchase price of such item.
Products Not Eligible for Returns & Exchanges
In addition, we apologize that we cannot accept returns on:
- Custom, special & made-to-order (built-to-order) items
- All Custom, special & made-to-order (built-to-order) items cannot be cancelled once production process has begun
- Floor Models, Open Box, Closeout & Clearance Items
- Large orders (for example, single fixtures over $5,000 & orders totaling over $5,000 on multiple quantities of the same fixture)
- Any product that has been modified, installed or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires)
- Items not in resalable, new condition or items missing the original packaging
- Items not purchased from Lighting Reimagined
- Items not purchased by the original customer (we require the original purchase receipt)
- Lighting Reimagined is not responsible for any labor costs resulting from defective, damaged or incorrect items
- The customer is solely responsible for (and bears the risk of loss with respect to) returned merchandise until it is received by Lighting Reimagined or the designated manufacturer
You can cancel an order within a 24-hour window after order placement, unless it is a custom/special/made-to-order (built-to-order). No custom, special & made-to-order (built-to-order) items can be cancelled once the production process has begun. Any permitted cancellation may be subject to additional restocking fees. If the order has already shipped prior to cancellation (even the 24-hour cancellation window has not yet expired), it cannot be cancelled & the attempted cancellation will be treated as a return. Cancellation fees may apply, & any cancellation fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility & will be deducted from any refund.
To request an order cancellation, please contact our Customer Care team (email@example.com or 877 237 9098). Please be sure to provide your name, address, Lighting Reimagined order number, item(s) to be cancelled, & the reason for your cancellation. After contacting our Customer Care Team, you will receive an email detailing your cancellation request. After Lighting Reimagined has had a chance to review your cancellation request, & typically within 72-hours after we receive your cancellation request (although this window may be longer in certain circumstances, for example, where the order is complex or where holidays occur within the window), we will send you another email notifying you whether your cancellation request was accepted and, if so, detailing your cancellation.
If items requested to be cancelled have already shipped & are in transit to you, the items cannot be rerouted, redirected or cancelled (even if the 24-hour cancellation window has not yet expired). Should you need to return the item, please contact our Customer Care Team to begin a Return Merchandise Authorization request (please see above for that process).
NOTE: Do not refuse delivery of non-damaged items as this will result in a restocking fee. Additionally, delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product & may negate the possibility for a refund. You may also be charged for round-trip shipping fees if you refuse delivery.
If you have any questions on our Returns, Exchanges & Cancellation policies, please contact our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org or 877 237 9098).
Damaged & Defective Items
Unfortunately, sometimes items may have a manufacturer’s defect. Most items Lighting Reimagined offers have a one-year manufacturer warranty for defects. Lighting Reimagined does not warranty the items that we sell, but our team will seek to assist you in resolving any issues with the relevant manufacturer during the warranty period. Any qualifying defective item purchased from Lighting Reimagined that is returned within one (1) year after purchase may be either repaired or replaced, as determined in the company’s discretion. You will not be charged for repair fees & expenses for an item to the extent that such item is still under warranty & such warranty that covers such fees & expenses. If you need to report a defective item, please contact our Customer Care Team (email@example.com or 877 237 9098). Once your claim request has been received, a member of our Customer Care Team will typically contact you within 48-hours of after receipt (although this window may be longer in certain circumstances, for example, where the claim is complex or where holidays or weekends occur within the window). In some cases it is possible to repair damages &/or defects with replacement parts. When this is the case, we reserve the right to utilize this as a solution.
At times items can be damaged during the shipping process or arrive with parts or components missing in which case you must notify our Customer Care Team within 72-hours after delivery so that we can make assist with resolving any issues as quickly & cost-effectively as possible. Lighting Reimagined cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged goods if we are not notified within this time period. If you suspect that your Lighting Reimagined order was damaged during shipment, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (877 273 9098). Please provide as much information as possible – including photos of the damaged product & packaging. Once your claim request has been received, a member of our Customer Care Team will typically contact you within 48-hours of receipt (although this window may be longer in certain circumstances, for example, where the claim is complex or where holidays or weekends occur within the window). In some cases it is possible to repair damages &/or defects with replacement parts. When this is the case, we reserve the right to utilize this as a solution.
Most items Lighting Reimagined offers have a one-year manufacturer warranty for defects. Lighting Reimagined does not warranty the items that we sell, but our team will seek to assist you in resolving any issues with the relevant manufacturer during the warranty period. Any qualifying defective item purchased from Lighting Reimagined that is returned within one (1) year after purchase may be either repaired or replaced, as determined in the company’s discretion. Manufacturer-backed warranties do not apply to items that are not defective - any non-defective item can only be returned in accordance with our return policy (as described above).
LIGHTING REIMAGINED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES) WITH RESPECT TO ALL PRODUCT IT SELLS, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Littman Bros. Energy Supplies Inc. (d/b/a Lighting Reimagined), its affiliates & their respective owners, employees, suppliers & service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to goods or services arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any item purchased from Lighting Reimagined or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Lighting Reimagined such other related parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.